My new release on Triplicate Records "3Phase"

Those of you who follow my music thread have heard versions of these tracks, but now it’s coming out on Triplicate Records. 3Phase is the product of the last 6 months of my Rack experiements combined with other stuff.

13 Likes

Just listened all the way through. Nice work!

1 Like

Delicious… Takes a while to get into the swing of that beat, but once you do it brings it all together nicely. Great sounds.

Kent: I don’t always take what you post very seriously. It usually isn’t my taste. And, I realize a lot of what you post are noodlings and experiments. However, I just listened to this release all the way through and your experiments have blossomed into a rose. Bravo! :star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

My music thread does have things that aren’t complete pieces, they’re more about an idea I liked about how things could be patched. But I sometimes do finish things :wink:

1 Like

I must have looked in your music thread before, but from now on I’m going to pay attention, too! This is great stuff! Giving and Dingaling especially are :chefskiss:

Super séquence. Magnifique, chaircrusher :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh and I should mention if you go to my music thread, many of the tracks on 3Phase don’t just have early versions there, I also put the rack patch file up as well.

1 Like