Music by Botanically Rooted Generative Music

Hello All! I am exploring the world of generative music through VCV rack. I work with native plants by day and patch by night. Please take a look at my videos when you have a time. Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

A new track for your listening enjoyment. This one is a drone and features modules from @abluenautilus to set the mood, and @trickyflemming to keep everything running.

Thanks to everybody who has taken the time to listen and continues to do so.

7 Likes

Excellent!

Hello everybody! Another patch from the world of botanical music. This patch was inspired by the process of photosynthesis. It is all about moving carbon around to generate energy. I use an 8 step shift register to move CV value around the patch. Enjoy, and thanks for listening!

1 Like

It has been a bit sense I post a new patch. The idea behind the patch is as waves hit the shore they leave behind traces on the sand. So with each passing wave the pattern left behind changes. It’s a generative patch so it changes with each wave. I hope that people enjoy. Thanks in advance for watching! Thanks to @Omri_Cohen for the idea! Also thanks to @steve for the most excellent shapemaster pro!

4 Likes