Modular Lab II: 191 patches for VCV Rack (25 patch templates available for free)

I’m running the latest version of VCV Rack 2, 2.4.1, on macOS Monterey 12.6.1 with M1 cpu. Everything works fine, patches with Instruo modules are loading ok.

1 Like

Are you running the X64 or the ARM64 version of Rack ?

I’m on x64.

I haven’t use Rack for a while now so I didn’t even know there was an ARM64 version. Will check it later.

1 Like

Most of the “missing” Modules questions come from the fact that not ALL modules are ARM64 ready. So watch out for that.

2 Likes

Correct. I was attempting it on ARM64. Good to know. I just tried it on X64 and it worked. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just checked the ARM64 version. I confirm, as mentioned above, some of the patches in Modular Lab II won’t work on ARM64. To be able to open all of the patches you need to run x64 version. I’ve updated system requirements accordingly in product description. Thanks for checking this out guys!

Is this purchase in the US or overseas? I am asking because if not in US I will have ro enable my bank to temporarily unlock my debit card for overseas purchase.

Sorry for such delayed reply - I rarely check this thread.

The product is hosted on Gumroad which makes any content posted there available globally.