If you mean the URL https://api.vcvrack.com/modules it works fine here.
Hi Lars,
the url gives me this: {“error”:“Token was not given or is invalid”}
“On July 8, 2025 Glitch project hosting and user profiles will be shut down.” link
Ah! Yes, the URL requires being logged in to your VCV account in the same browser. Most of the API is user specific and thus require the user token.
Ah, Ok, that URL
Yeah, that was not a long lifespan of that service. Have you moved it somewhere else @Patheros or just given up on it?
I feel like I would rarely encounter a missing module error because I add the whole free library and I have a lot of the premium modules, there are some I don’t have like VCV Console but it’s on a basis of what I need, if it’s hardware and if it’s not as important, there are even some free modules I have in my collection I know I can’t use but they are still present in my library since I subscribe instead of manually adding