MindMeld plugins not showing up anymore

I recently opened up Rack for the first time in a couple of days and got an indication that MixMaster and AuxSpander couldn’t be found, then when I checked the plugin folder in Rack there were no MindMeld plugins at all. I tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing and got no luck. Any ideas as to what’s going on?

Strange. Did you update when you opened Rack? There was a MindMeld update last night.

What platform are you on? If you are subscribed and don’t have a mindmeld folder in your plugins folder, are you seeing’s red update dot for mindmeld?

1 Like

Are you using a version of Rack lower than 1.1.6? If so, you’ll need to update, I had this problem too.

That solved it, thanks for the tip.

You’re welcome. Too bad because I was using a custom 1.1.5 version with cache for thumbnails in the modules browser that didn’t make it was into the official rack

Now present in 1.1.6

Thank you @contemporaryinsanity! I couldn’t see this in the changelog for 1.1.6. Thumbnails from the module browser are cached during the same session but I was referring to a persistent behavior. With the official 1.1.6 on Windows, each time I quit and launch VCV again, thumbnails have to be generated again (or maybe just displaying them on my i5 is a little slow). Do you experience the same behavior? I am missing something? Thank you and have a great day! :slight_smile: