Midi clock from Mixxx to Rack issues

Could anyone point me in the direction of what I’m doing wrong or how I might iron out the issues I’m having here? I’m running a midi gate generated by the “beat” in Mixxx into Rack. The gate is setting the rate of two LFOs which are in turn clocking a Polygene and a Chronoblob. The main issues I’m having are: 1) that things definitely seem to be drifting in Rack, I can get back in sync by sending a “reset” trigger but this is really touch and go. 2) that the clock seems unsteady so the delay warbles a bit, which I’d rather didn’t happen. My end goal is to be able to play a DJ set where I can seemlessly mix in some live stuff with VCV in a sort of blended performance.

If I’m going about this all the wrong way and there’s a much better way to clock rack with DJ software then I’m totally open to starting the patch from scratch. I’ve had a look around for similar topics and can only find things from quite a while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_yRIzXljBM (for some reason the screen recording sounds even less in sync than when I was listening to it live but I have no idea what’s caused that… different latencies in the two progams maybe) In the screen recording the click track is coming from Mixxx so perfectly in sync with the record.