MaZe_6000 music thread

this time with more melodics…

2 Likes

Super tight!

Very cool sounds. btw you can set up hot links. I use alt-R to record and alt-S to stop. This eliminates the need of displaying the OBS program at the beginning of the recording.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Hot links sound like a good idea… I might try that for my next one :slight_smile:

Lately I have been working on a live machine with full MIDI control, I recorded a practice jam session…
first 11 minutes I noodle around and try to find something… then it gets going… and at 27 minutes or so i get a nice melody with 2 Bogaudio sequencers.
Unfortunately I can’t do screen recordings with patches like this. (This already has 2 or 3 crackles in it because it’s on the border of what my computer can handle).
I will probably delete this later and hopefully upload more refined sessions.

3 Likes

a more lightweight version of the live machine, with some cable animation with frank buss shaker for a bit of visual fun :slight_smile:
7 Likes

Nice piece MaZe6k, I like it!

1 Like

Thanks!
By the way, The simpliciter exhibits a buggy behaviour with the slices, as you can see, they sometimes stretch over the length of multiple slices, and if they wouldn’t get cut off by following rapid triggers, they would play until the end of the marked area.
@synthi are you aware of this? I guess it probably has been brought to your attention before…

After a while of noodling back and forth I arrived at a new version of my “Lifemachine” and recorded a small live performance of it. This time without a screen recording, so I created some visuals with good old Milkdrop, using the preset “martin - soma in pink.”.

8 Likes

That’s very beautiful. Great track

Thanks!

Great composition, wonderful piece! Sounds very professional a la’ Klaus Schulze or something, well done!

Thanks! I’m quite happy with the sound myself this time, and relieved that it’s good without additional mixing.

Because of a request I post a screenshot of “the machine” with and without cables:

1 Like

And I have made a second recording, again with Milkdrop visuals, this time “martin - foggy notion”

7 Likes

Cool track and cool sound. Congratulations!

Thank You! I hope some people enjoy listening through it… :slight_smile:

Brilliant! :clap::+1:

Vraiment très bien :gem::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you guys!