main tenant music

Ah, thought it might be Phoscyon. Sounds pretty good.

1 Like

More eurorack, a 4/4 jam

1 Like

Nice! I was reminded of this for a few reasons…

1 Like

Blatantly not eurorack…

4 Likes

Posted 2 times

New york style

That’s the first time I’ve seen British politics on the VCV forum, but nice job!

For the benefit of anyone outside of the UK, this refers to news that staff from the governing Conservative party organised a “jingle and mingle” Christmas party when everyone else was in lock-down, being told to stay at home. You couldn’t make it up…

2 Likes

I posted it on a different forum and an American responded with “Very nice, it’s made me want to drag out a guitar and do a song for my dad too”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some kind of drone/space rock

2 Likes

All this done in Rack? Truly marvellous! Any chance of seeing the patch to play around with it? Much appreciated.

No, sorry none of it’s done in rack. When I do make one in rack I include the patch layout in the video.

I am working on a rack based track on and off though, just hard to know when it’s ‘finished’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just acquired an Intellijel Shifty so that’s where the name came from

1 Like

Some mellowness. It’s just DAW based ITB stuff plus my vocals and guitar.

1 Like

Was putting an example together of a technique but as part of it I was tinkering with drum sequences and found a fairly nice way to get drum fills triggered via a sequential switch on, in this example, the 4th and 8th loop.

This takes advantage of the Drum Sequencer’s ability to have preset pages. So I have my main beat pattern on page 01 and different fills on pages 02 and 03. I use the sequential switch to keep count of how many times I’ve played through patterns and use the CV input above the page number to change the page based on set CV voltages I have pre-defined in the const module.

Let me know what you think and especially if you have another simple method that lets you define the fills and where they come in without resorting to randomness.

vcv drum audio out demo with fills.vcv (5.1 KB)

vcv drum audio out demo with fills and fx.vcv (6.8 KB)

vcv drum audio out with bassline.vcv (9.0 KB)

vcv drum audio out with bassline and chords.vcv - needs some premium modules (11.4 KB)

I’ve recorded it in a jam as below…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing the patches as well-much appreciated

1 Like

It used to be a pain with patch storage etc, but literally drag and drop these days

This isn’t VCV or a track, but had some fun playing with a new toy.

It’s funny how most of my videos get about 20 views, maximum usually 100, but the last one got 1.2K and counting because there weren’t any Behringer Kobol videos around at all at the time.

Anyway, back to 20 (at a push) with this one which comes via this thread (which has the patch files) …

2 Likes

Broke my Roland GR 55 out of storage

2 Likes

Some WIP

1 Like

Latest song

2 Likes