I have an old Launch Control (the mini, not the XL) that will work just fine mapped in Rack for about 15 minutes then suddenly stop responding. I can’t seem to recreate the issue consistently. It happens in Rack v1.6 and v2. Some basics:
- I’m on a Lenovo ThinkPad running Win 10. I set the Device Manager so it doesn’t turn USB the devices off to save power.
- Running most recent Novation drivers.
- Using a brand new USB cable.
- During the lack of response, MIDI-OX detects activity but not every time. Still trying to replicate this.
- Generally, the only thing that fixes it is unplugging the device, closing Rack, plugging it in, starting Rack.