KlirrFactory News: OctaSampler (NEW)

Is there any chance of this ending up in the plugin manager? I find it quite a bit less hassle (though why someone who didn’t want hassle would be messing around with Portland Weather I’m not sure).

2 Likes

Sorry for that but as I mix Rack plugins and VST/AU plugins in an edition the plugin manager seems not to be my way :wink:

Okay, So how much work was it to get PW to be usable?

To make it the first time for Rack 0.6 1 or two weeks i think.
To include Erics new code and bring all to Rack V1 - one day (and i lost a few hors because of a typo - or was it the beer?) :wink:
But this time i spent no time in the design …

1 Like

one day I’ll use it
when I’ll become musician again

@KlirrFactory To remind you of this BUG I made a little patch and a picture :

KlirrClockCrash.vcv (3.3 KB)

Do you use the recent Version?

How recent is recent its 1.0.2 free from 9 juli 2019

Thanks for the report. Feature is fixed ^^
Recent version to download: V1.0.3

Yep I think you successfully removed the “Feature”

:frowning:

Hi friends, I decided to make all KlirrFactory Modules for VCV Rack V 0.6x free. So you can use or test them - as you want. This is what you get:

So -get you a copy and have fun!

8 Likes

Hi friends,
new in the Gold/Platinum/Titanium and Hall Of Fame edition: DISTROY -Distortion Sequencer
Here’s a quick’n’dirty demo:

Have fun!

4 Likes

Hi klirr.
I’m enjoying your amazing work.That’s so awesome,but I have some suggestions.

bitSEQ has some gate-output,but some plugins could not be triggered enough by gate-cv from bitSEQ.
That cause gate-cv quite too short pulsewidth, I seem.

Of course,When I input gate coming from bitSEQ to something like DGATE(by Bogaudio) one by one , problems will be solved but It is too match hassle,you know?

1 Like

Thanks - I’ll check that!

I see - actually it’s a 10ms trigger - I’ll make it longer with the next update :wink:

Get you the update (BitSEQ V1.0.1) and tell me if it’s okay for you. :wink:

I know Hagen updated the module but if you get stuck like this again there is a module called gate length that will get you out of trouble most times.

Hi friends, OctaSampler is out!

OctaSampler is an 8 voice (track) stereo sampler designed to work perfectly with WonkySEQ. It can receive the first 8 triggers from WonkySEQ via polyphonic connection. Features for every single Voice:

• Playback with CV In
  • Stop Playback with CV In
  • Loop
  • Reverse Sample with CV In
  • set Sample Start with CV In
  • set Sample End with CV In
  • Mute, Volume and Pan with CV In
  • Single Stereo Output
  • Stereo Insert
  • End Of Cycle (EOC) Output

OctaSampler is compatible with VCMMeters (if you purchase WonkySEQ & OctaSampler and don’t have those - let me know). At least QctaSampler has a stereo Master Out and a polyphonic Output that sends all 8 stereo Voices. This Output works great with OverDub (set the inputs to STEREO).

OctaSampler comes with WonkyDrumSEQ ( introduction price this weekend!) , the Titanium and Hall Fame edition. Check it out HERE. http://klirrfactory.com/product/klirrfactory-wonkyseq-organic-drum-sequencer/

9 Likes

Hagen, this one looks really really nice!