Just mentioning...

With the exception of HOST, I could go on for many months without even touching any of the modules/collections I’ve bought so far. And in many cases I did. They’re nice to have and there are a few I’d miss dearly but in no way are those required for either the tremendous fun I can have with VCV or the potential for meaningful and possibly great musical expression.

(Btw, is there a way to review my purchases without filtering my emails for the confirmations?)

No and more to the point for me there’s no “hide modules I already own option” in the library to let me work out what’s worth getting that I don’t have

1 Like

on the VCV Library page choose “plugins” (click with your mouse) then click “premium” and then click “show owned”

1 Like

Indeed Thank you!

And before the last click, it’s also a handy shopping list :slight_smile:

Are you being serious here? Like “Let the promo be monophonic”, like being useless? Well… :see_no_evil:

Monophonic synths are useless ? Well that’s salty, even for a troll.

3 Likes

i spent many months when first starting with VCV, using only monophonic signals. i didn’t touch polyphony until well into my VCV journey.

mono synths are not useless, and this is an incredibly ignorant thing to say, in my opinion.

4 Likes

VCV was mono to begin with. I even (foolishly) opposed the addition of polyphony.

1 Like