Jonathan Paul Martin

Scary first time post, first composition, etc.

Description in the link. Many thanks to the giants upon whose shoulders I stand (Omri Cohen Omri Cohen - YouTube & Jakub Ciupinski Jakub Ciupinski - YouTube particularly for sharing so generously). Contributions shall be forthcoming next pension payday!

8 Likes

Very nice and relaxing.

1 Like

If brought forth images of a relaxing cartoon forest, and magic sparkling sunshine rays through the leaves.

1 Like

Great work!

1 Like

Excellent, is the flute live or sampled? Sounds great!

1 Like

I wondered the same, but then I read the YT description - it is improvised on the Arturia Mellotron using the flute setting. I really like it.

1 Like

Ah, didn’t see that as it was just playing in embedded mode. Thanks.

1 Like

In an earlier rendition I accidentally flicked it to ‘Horn’ and got a shock when I started to play it. :rofl:

The flute setting is a lovely sound. As is the horn, in the right context.

I love this. The magic of our uniqueness. I can see that image perfectly, even though it’s far away from the one that inspired me to create it (subterranean waterfalls!). Now I can listen to it it anew.

Nothing to be scared of. Worst that can happen is you get no likes :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing, that was a nice patch actually, keep 'em coming!

Something nerdy I’ve been playing around with.

Musically it may not sound like much (it’ll be the base for something more interesting one day), but it was a load of learning and experimenting fun, as outlined in the YouTube description.

3 Likes