JACK as a Plugin

attenuverters and unnamed ports?

2 Likes

exactly

1 Like

So is this not going to be available any more? It was very useful.

Existing functionality ought to work since I migrated it to the compatibility headers. Those should be on github under a v1 branch, but nobody has done builds and posted them. Fixing the deprecations and dealing with the paperwork will probably happen in time.

1 Like

Hello @Skrylar just to be clear, are you maintaining (and will you maintain) this plugin?

1 Like

I m not sure what it mean, the plugin will not be available via plugin manager? any news about the paperwork or the support campaign?

1 Like

v1 sent off to the plugin team

6 Likes

awesome, thanks!

whats about the support campaign?

1 Like

My laptop has died, so, there isn’t much of one.

…and considering that your are answering a 3 months ago comment, I not expect much of it

2 Likes

Thanks for all the work you did on this, having got sick of the rtaudio implementation not meeting my needs, I have got this to the point of partially working with Rack 2, Currently the audio paths work but the naming doesn’t. This atleast meets my needs far better then the internal Rack module and plugin naming would be useful so i’m planning to spend some time getting the module up to speed again. If you would like I am happy to contribute the fixes back to you once they are working properly or otherwise I’ll rebrand it and atleast publish the linux plugin file to github.

6 Likes