Instant Ambient

It’s a rare event that anybody touts a VST here, but I thought I would risk it as this is something pretty special (IMO), which I am sure will be of interest to the many ambient enthusiasts on this forum. Dawesome Love MultiFX (their synths are great too). I picked it up early this morning when it launched and it is just as good and instantly gratifying as the video suggests. 90-day demo and 40% discount currently.

8 Likes

Thanks for mentioning this Nik, just picked it up! The Swarm mode in particular is no nice :slight_smile: I wonder if at some point they will allow the ordering of the effect chain to be customizable. Beautiful plugin with nice UI!

1 Like

I wasn’t that impressed with the demo video to be honest, but that’s good because I’m trying not to buy anything else at the moment! I already have Unfiltered Audio’s Silo and Arturia EFX Fragments plus two of the Path Set granular VCV collections, so I can’t really justify this as well. I do like the idea of having multi-FX in one plugin though. Would be interested to see what you do with this.

Peter/Dawesome is one of those few people where mathematical brilliance, DSP ability, musicianship and aesthetics/UX/visual design all come together.

2 Likes