Hmmmmm ... simple Doubler effect ...

Hi everybody I’ve been looking for some plugin for Doubler simple effect for a long time … so far I’m doing it like this:

do you know a better way? or plugin? thanx!

As signaldelay https://library.vcvrack.com/AS/SignalDelay for ms delay and bootyshifter https://library.vcvrack.com/squinkylabs-plug1/squinkylabs-freqshifter is what I use to stereo-ize a track . But maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

a Haas delay is perfect for making stereo out of mono :slight_smile:

3 Likes

… signal delay definitely not in this case … Skvinky is cool, but there is a stereo tremolo effect that I don’t want in this case … but thanx!

The absolute winner is Haas delay! :wink:

1 Like

…Yes, this is exactly what I wanted … a simple doubler … and it can also be used on sine bass lines … thanx!

1 Like

BTW I’m on windows 10 and the haas from Sonus goes from 0 to max in a fraction of a turn of the knob, the rest does not do anything. (could be a bug) see screenprint the delay knob on pith does not shift the signal any further than what you see on the scope) You can have the same thing with the signal delay and use 1 to 29 ms.

1 Like

Hmmm … I heard noticeable changes over the entire range of the knob … among other things, I needed exactly that, but I’ll also examine the signal delay tomorrow - I don’t know why, but I thought you recommended me a gate delay or gate lenght :roll_eyes: mea culpa! so sorry I turned it down so quickly … but on the sidelines of everything, I’m a two-week beginner with VCV, but I’m learning fast as a well-founded livingroom composer :wink: … and of course, thank you for remembering that signal delay one more time!

1 Like

Edge have a module called “Bad Haas”.

1 Like

you’re right … the AS Signal delay is a WINNER! … it has a lot more variation and also dynamics … at least as far as irregular noise is concerned (for example the cracking of a gramophone record) … Although SONUS Haas was enough for me, but from now on I will use AS :slight_smile: thnanx again!

1 Like

It was not my intention to get you on the AS Signal Delay, but after testing the Sonus Haas I just wanted to know if you experienced the same bug as I did. But happy to hear the AS Signal Delay is doing it for you :+1:

1 Like