hello world first post: plugin manager question

Hi there , I m new to vcv and want to dive deeper with tutorials and reading this forum.

I might have a total noob question first: I cannot manage to install plugins from the plugin manager. When I seach plugins I can see and find the plugins i like but there is no install or purchase buttons I can click on like I saw in tutorial vids. I registered and logged in. Is there something basic i am missing? I am on manjaro linux and using vivaldi browser. Thank you!!

On the plugin library (here : https://library.vcvrack.com/ ) you should click on Subscribe to [plugin name]. They are then added to your account, and when you are logged in, they will be downloaded (a little red dot with update written will appear) :slight_smile:

Let me know if you manage to do it, and if you need anything else, feel free to ask !

Have fun and welcome :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you Olival, got it, it s working!! I think it just needed time to update and when I restarted vcv rack the red dot appeared!

Thanks and yes I am pretty sure there will be more questions coming up along the way :slight_smile:

1 Like