Have you encountered the ''TRAP TOWN'' bot on YouTube ?

Just out of curiosity, have you guys and gals encountered that bot ? I saw him on some big channels like Bo’s or OUAS, but smaller are targeted too now :sweat_smile:. Just had a comment from him on my latest vid. I think @7177 had one too ?

Any other rackers affected?

1 Like

For reference, the comment looks like ''Hey when will be the next vid ? I liked ! Want to be youtube friends ? ‘’

It cycles between 3 or 4 messages from what i saw so far

Yes they have commented on my videos. I reported them as spam. 29%20AM

1 Like

Wow you got quite a few :sweat_smile: I noticed also they start to appear on a gaming channel i follow.

You can friend someone on youtube?

1 Like

I assume they want subscribers.

1 Like

From what i understand, being youtube friends means ‘’ you sub to me and i sub to you’’ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, saw a couple of those comments on a recent Omri video.

1 Like

Yep, I got hit with that bot too. Oh - interesting. I just went back to check and it looks like that bot’s posting was removed.

2 Likes

They’re now known as Trap Drip, and messaged me an hour ago.

2 Likes

Yeah, that bot is all over the place right now.

1 Like

Well, now I feel left out.

Do you comment on other channels ? i think it’s the way for the bot to get interested in your channel :slight_smile:

Btw the bots also targets gaming channels now, i’ve seen him in at least 2 or 3 non music channels

No, I don’t comment much.

Nice catch @Olival_Clanaro! Somebody has been a naughty lill script kiddie huh? (:slight_smile:

1 Like

I got comments in a vid too. But didn’t make new friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes