Has anyone heard from Nigel?

Hello friends

Has anyone heard from Nigel Sixsmith (aka. @n6smith, Nigel TheArt OfSound) lately? I know he has had an unlucky year of bad health and I have been conversing with him, but he has not responded to my last messages and I’m a bit worried about him. It could be that he’s just under the radar of course, but it would be nice to know if anyone has heard from him recently.

The last signs from him that I know of, is that the community forum here says that he was “seen” on July 20 and his last activity was leaving a like here on May 22. There are no later activity on Facebook or YouTube.

So, if any of you have heard from Nigel after July 20, or know of any other activity of his after that date, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I will ask on Omri’s livestream and let you know the responses

1 Like

Looks like nobody has news either…

1 Like

Hope he is going OK

2 Likes

Has been on my mind lately also. Hope all is well!

1 Like

Hi I am Mary … I have been very involved with Nigel for years. The last I heard from him was in July he told me he has Pancreatic Cancer … he shut me out after that :pensive: if anyone does find out anything please let me know Email m3.holst@icloud.com

2 Likes

That is very saddening to hear. I’ll be optimistic in saying all his energy is going into the treatment! If you hear from him yourself please let him know he is in our thoughts.

3 Likes

Thank you I will …

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear this…

I wish I knew more … I hope he knows that he has people that truly care. Thank you all for your concerns

3 Likes

Dear Mary

Thanks for reaching out! It seems we are all people who have a care for Nigel. You bring sad news but thank you for informing us. I can’t say it’s entirely unexpected - Nigel seemed to just be extremely unlucky healthwise the last couple of years. We all miss his presence and contributions and I certainly hope he will be able to recover and bounce back from this. In the meantime, let’s keep each other informed, as we send Nigel out best wishes and hopes.

2 Likes

Your Welcome… Thank you as I don’t understand why he would shut me out especially now… it is nice to talk to others that knew him. Please do keep me informed if you hear from him… the not knowing is the worst pain…

Mary

2 Likes

It’s not an uncommon reaction. When someone is seriously ill it’s common to shut out other things you can’t deal with, including other people no matter how well-wishing they are. Don’t take that personally, it’s simply a coping mechanism.

5 Likes