glasspipe79's VCV Rack-ing

In the last 2 nearly 3 yrs, there have been so many places I have missed in Europe, Poland-Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw, Greek Islands, Italy, the list is never ending!! So much time wasted! This covid shit never ends!

Get the world vaccinated, not just the rich countries!!!

I have this love-hate relationship with travelling. I hate spending money and waiting in the airport etc. But when I reach my destination, there’s just something that becomes part of you. I’ll never forget my travels to Cambodia, Vietnam. Bucket list is Japan and Europe! :smiley:

Happy holidays everyone… Here’s a little jam with FW QAR and some favorites.

3 Likes

one more time…

3 Likes

Hello a beautiful piece of music, very melodic and soothing. The Glow in the dark mode, how do you turn it off and on? I opened a patch-DanT’s and now VCV Rack opens with it on whether I want it or not!

1 Like

I think you are referring to ‘room brightness’ which is in the view menu.

1 Like

Thank you very much, that sorted it.

A simple ambient patch… I also noticed the VCV chord module does not illuminate in the dark room mode…

2 Likes

Here’s a kraut piece I had from V1.

2 Likes

Another self playing sequence…

5 Likes

Beautiful, thank you for sharing this! To be cheeky, is the patch available to view?

1 Like

Thanks! Here you go that summer | Patchstorage

2 Likes

Here’s a generative jam for the weekend!!

2 Likes

Having a bit of Path Set Shifty fun! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great composition! Very enjoyable piece.

1 Like

A krautrock jam for the weekend… Have a good one!

12 Likes

LOVE it! It’s glorious, more please…

1 Like

That is lovely. Whenever I hear Jarre’s Oxygene IV, I’m struck by how pleasantly “soft” it is - not necessarily the sound you expect from synthesiser music. Your piece has that same quality to it.

1 Like

A techno/trance jam!!

3 Likes

ambient patch with an ILABS soft piano loop.

3 Likes