Ghalebor - VCV Rack music nest

Wednesday patch - Journey on a ray of light

Hello Rackerz. VCV flowers on my head. It’s a bit cold outside as for this time of year. That’s why for today I prepared something warming on one side. On the other hand, you can treat it as an attempt to summon the summer. I throw charm on the weather so that at last a little warmth was around. I had a lot of fun with composing the whole and while recording. The effect of a wobbly head. YES YES YES … Omri did not offend me but I had to steal this effect from the talking Braids module. I really fit into the whole piece. I have not seen your latest movie, which is the premiere tonight (on Wednesday 8 May at 8:00 PM) but my movie may in some way relate to what you’ve done. This is not a spoiler. Just some ideas are circulating around the world and demanding implementation time.That is with me.My brain is like this brick in which the circulating idea and thought will go. It’s a reference to Terry Pratchett’s Discworld. I apologize in advance if I accidentally spoiled something. If not, I wish you a lot of fun. And it warms up, of course.

On the ray of light.vcv (90.6 KB)

5 Likes

oh yes, very mellow, love the soft sequence notes with the chattering behind it

Ultima Thule
Hello brothers and sisters in Rack Comunity.
Today I am presenting you my new movie. This time I decided to experiment a bit with the version of VCV Rack 1.0 not released yet. I have to admit that after many attempts I was able to compile version 1.0 (antyvirus out! :)). Look at the spoilers !!! Since what you see today is still a under develop version - so do not get attached so much to what you see, still a lot can change. So far, I like everything. Andrew, you’re a genius. Ever since the first time a year and a half ago I discovered the VCV Rack, I was immersed in it. During this time I see how this program changes, evolves and is constantly evolving. This is really a big job. I do not know in which words I can express my gratitude for your continuous work, Andrew.
In this video, I’ve focused on making a simple patch from several modules available at the moment. I compiled what I could. I have not tested new polyphonic modules yet - I’m leaving this fun for later.
Leonardo, I think I discovered a small bug in Trummor2 (the gate in the Noise section does not work as it should). I like the very new look of the whole package is awesome. Unfortunately, I did not check all modules from the package as with the operation. Maybe next time I will say something more about them. I can not wait for the whole, including Premium packages. In general, I can say one thing. I am looking forward to the full release of VCV Racka v.1.0.
P.S.
I remembered one thing. in PS-16 from Impromptu Modular, the Ctrl + Rmb option does not work during sequence programming. Somehow, this machine works in the current version. I was just checking this one module.

1 Like

Hi Mat, nice to see you up and running in v1! :slight_smile:

For cmd + right-click, in Impromptu v1 it was replaced by cmd + double-click. Same with just plain right-click on the PS keys, it is now replaced by double-click. Have fun!

2 Likes

Ok thanks for information @marc_boule . Heh need some times to accept these changes. Lots of exercise before me and fights with “old behaviour”. :smiley:

edit: I tested these new settings well. Everything works as it should be, and probably is somehow a more intuitive. Although you have to be careful when clicking. But it can be practiced. Cheers @marc_boule

Wow! this is fantastic, you had me with that gating effect at the beginning, and just got better & better!

Sunday patch - Heyy Guuuuyyyyzzz!!!

Hey Rackerzzzzz. :smiley:

Leazy Sunday gone. So I make this little patch to celebrate first meeting of first meeting of a group addicted to VCV Rack on Superbooth 19.

1 Like

VCP-31 Starlight Dream

Hi Rackerz

Today(tonight) I presents my entry to Very Cool Patch Challenge no. 31 manage by Ben de Groot aka. Ablaut. In this time rules of contest is use mid/side matrix from aP-Modules.

vcp-31 Starlights dreams.vcv (90.9 KB)

Patchstorage : VCP-31 Starlight dreams | Patchstorage

1 Like

Saturday patch - Quantum Sequencer

Hello Rackerz

Today I presents my first patch with Quantum Multiverse & Sequencer pack from ML-Modules. Martin Leuders Many thanks to You for these modules. I am sure that there is still a lot of fun with these modules waiting for me. many interesting sonic discoveries etc. I must also thank Omri Cohen for his brilliant tutorial about all ML-Modules.

QuantumSequencer.vcv (94.1 KB)

:grin: Really nice patch Mateusz, made me smile, great sounds!

1 Like

Really interesting patch Mateusz, fantastic soundscape you made there!

1 Like

Thanks @LarsBjerregaard I’m glad that you like this. I’ve made that for fun and for experiment with sounds.

Vacation on phased world

Hello Rackerz.

Today patch baseg on Quantum Multiverse and Analog Sequencer both from ML premium packs. Thiese modules are great Martin. Brilliant work. This time I made something simple and easy to listen.

2 Likes

Really nice piece Mateusz, I really like it!

1 Like

Polyphon Voyages - Saturday Spoiler time!!

Hello Rackerz

Today a little patch made on pre VCV Rack v1.dev.34d78a0 version. Today Im testing new module Energy (Ring modulator) from upcoming Geodesics v1 pack (Pierre Collard & Marc Boulé Energy looks great. I have a little time to play & fun with this little one monster. This little guy are still in develop mode and it can be change in the future. And of course new polyphonic feature in Martin Lueders modules - Yeey!!! polyphonic Quantum with Shift Register are awesome. Thank you Martin. This is great. So watch and enjoy my movie and don’t kill me for this pack of spoilers :D. Cya in my next video. If You want more like this video please subscribe my channel on YT :smile:

1 Like

Seqiunox

Hello Rackerz.

This time I tested new modules from Count Modulo (Binary sequencer and Shepard generator module) and of course newsest module from Squinky Labs. a Ladder filter Stairway. Both modules are awesome. Binary Sequencer have also an inverted out - this is a very cool feature. So if you enjoy this little patch movie don’t forget click the ok button if you like this. Or if want see more you can subscribe my channel. See You in my next movie.

Sequinox.vcv (66.9 KB)

2 Likes

Sequinox part 2 :smiley:

Binary Dreams

Hello Rackerz

Today is the experiment day. Yesterday we get a completly new modules pack for VCV Rack called “Count Modulo”. This time I recorded my little experiment with two modules: Binary Sequencer and Polyrythmic Generator.

binary dreams.vcv (53.0 KB)

Wind Travellers

Hi Rackerz

Today I made this video and explore again new modules from Count Modulo. Again Binary Sequencer. Why? Because this is my favorite one from this plugin.

wind travellers.vcv (66.5 KB)

2 Likes

I really like those sweet sounding sequences Mateusz! Nice.