Ghalebor - VCV Rack music nest

Space and Prob key

Hi Friends.

Another hot day, blured my mind. But I made this patch for cool myself a bit. Of course with Prob-Key from Impromptu Modulars. Have a nice days with cool weather. Cheers

Poly (8 voices) generative patch - Live plays and patch with Prob-Key DAY 5 July 21 2021

Hi Rackheads.
Today I present my new polyphonic generative patch with Prob-Key from Impromptu Modular and Originals Felt Piano VST plugin from Spitfire Audio.

Cheers

PatchStorage

Into the Light

Hi Rackheads. I present my last ambient music piece I recorded today a little performance of my last patch and I decide to publish this composition on my Souncloud channel. Cheers

here is a link:

My last live sesion on VCV with Nitrous from Vult. Cheers

3 Likes

Live After Midnight

Ghalebor - Live plays 25 August 2021

Hello my friends.Tonight I will present couple of my last vcv patches.and I play it live . I hope you enjoy listening and watching this live sesions.

PatchStorage file: - not yet :slight_smile: - soon as possible

If you would like to support my work buy me a cup of coffee :slight_smile: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jedrzejewskimk

More informations about this one here:

and here:

1 Like

Imaginescope Live Plays

Hi my friends. I presents three patches Imaginescope part I,II & III. I created this parts in last week. I hope you enjoy listen this presentation. Ciao

1 Like

Imaginescope part Four Livie plays

Ghalebor Live Performance VCV Rack CE 2 (early build 1f0e2774)

Fun drum patch performance on VCV Rack CE 2

Greetings my friends . Another patch made today. Today I realized that the smaller number of plugins for VCV Rack CE 2 available at the moment does not interfere with making interesting patches. On the contrary, you could say “less is more fun” So why didn’t I figure it out sooner? Two reasons: everyone is chasing something new, a new plugin, a new patch, a new piece, a new idea, etc. Meanwhile, we forget that the most important thing is having fun while creating. When I started my adventure with VCV Rack, there were also few plugins, but it was possible to spend more time learning the equipment, the possibility of getting to know and sharing ideas with other rackcholics: D. Thank you all for these years of inspiration and exploring the space of music together. I wish you tons of new ideas and I wish you all, of course. Lots of fun and fun to create.

Cheers and until the next video patch.

Passage of Time - Live Performance on VCV Rack CE v.219bbaf1

I’ve spent the last month testing various settings in an earlier version of the VCV RACK 2 CE. Compiling, compiling old-new plugins and so on. Time has flown by quickly since my last patch and live stream. Recently, I have come back to listening to classics of electronic music. So this piece and the whole piece is inspired somewhat by the music of Klaus Schulze, Tangerine Dream, Jean Michel Jarre. Enjoy listening and see you soon. Cheers

2 Likes

Opening Fanfares for Rack2 and Devs - Live Performance on VCV Rack2 Free

Hello my Friend
Welcome in my live video this time I present my new patch. And finally a new version of the VCV Rack is out. Were all requests, prayers fulfilled? It remains to be seen in the future. For now, let’s enjoy what we have. This version of our favorite program is just going through its newborn period. Not everything works or the other way around, but there is always something to do. But I don’t pay attention to it. I try to enjoy what I have and what I like to do, so create music, make noise and share it. For now, I am sticking to the free version of Rack (due to hardware problems - just my equipment will not pull both DAW and Rack2 at the same time).

Idea for this patch : - make a fun music with premade patch before broadcasting and change entire patch with saving “trumpets”

New modules: Adaptive Quantizer from Impromptu (my favorite one - I love it!) thx @marc_boule. And of course new Drums module from VCV (comercial) thx @modlfo & @Vortico for creating.

Cheers

1 Like

Poly Simpliciter Last Day of the Year 2021

Hey Rackheads everyone on the planet Earth :smiley: This is a last day of the 2021 year.

I think we will say goodbye to the passing year without regrets. I hope this future one will bring us more fun creating fantastic things. May it be so. But somewhere deep there is anxiety and black thoughts circulate like scavengers over a corpse that this is not the end. All this, unfortunately, penetrates into what I create. Okay, let’s leave those black thoughts. Today’s track may be dark, but it brings a bit of hope for happier days. I am testing the newest, yet unreleased modules from NYSTHI - especially the new polyphonic version of the well-known simpliciter - SIMPLICITER MULTI roolez. And POLYSEVENSEAS 2. Thx Antonio. BTW you can find last NYSTHI version here: Release v2.0.13 slim label, slim voltage + debug simpliciter multi and sevenseas 2 · nysthi/nysthi · GitHub For this patch, I used the free The Felt Seiler library available here: Strezov Sampling

So that’s it, thanks for watching this video, don’t forget click the ok button if you like this. Or if want see more you can subscribe my channel. See You in my next movie in the Next Year 2022 (three 2 - coincidence;)) Cheers

5 Likes

in 2 0 14 the tape simpler control will work with the simpliciter multi too: thanks for the report! :muscle:

2 Likes

Yeah !!! Bravo @synthi. Thx Antonio. All the best in 2022 :smiley: I will waiting with patient for your magic :smiley:

Regulus Prime

Today I would like to present to you my latest patch and a music piece based on it. It’s time for polyphonic experiments in the VCV Rack. Maybe not too often, but I intend to explore this topic in my future work.

Beta Draconis

NEW!!!PATCH!!!

1 Like

Interspace voyage - Enter to the Edge of Chaos - Searching for Datawave

Hello Rackerz I present my last patch with upcoming module Datawave. I hope you enjoy listen and watching this. Cheers

Lost in memory

4 Likes