Getting started with VCV Rack

I won’t claim to have watched it all, but I have clicked around and watched several sections. You’ve done a great job here and it must have been a lot of work. Beautifully presented and very clear. Chapeau!

Merci beaucoup, Nik! Yes, it was, but mostly because I’m new to recording tutorials, and editing in DaVinci…
I hope it helps the community :slight_smile:

how to connect vca rack with studio one in windows

Hi, do you have the pro/vst version?

i have installed the open source version

hello :smiling_face:

You’ll need the VST to run inside studio one. Consider purchasing it because it works really well in Studio One.

i really don’t have money right now to buy this i will buy but right now i am broke

do u have any solution for the opensource .

No, sorry. Before I bought pro, I’d record stems out of VCV rack and import them into Studio One for post processing. But as for Midi input and output, Im not sure. There is Loopmidi, but I have no experience with it.

loopmidi is not working

btw thanks for ur quick response :smiling_face:

I’m still kinda new to vcv rack. I keep having an issue where adding a new module will cause existing modules to reposition themselves erratically. Do I need to be holding a key while adding a new module to prevent this from happening? Here’s a video showing what I’m experiencing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIASKEP0Hog

Yeager, that worked. I thought I already tried that setting with no change in outcome. I was mistaken. Thanks!

1 Like

Turn Off Smart Rearrangement in View

2 Likes