Fehler Fabrik Modules - beta, code review

Big, big fan of Nova. I had a primary patch built around it that I recorded over an hour’s worth of material from last week.

1 Like

For those of us who build this stuff on our own, would you please fix the array initializer in Fax.c:101. You want double braces around the constant.

Would you please share a few clips demonstrating the capabilities you like? No tutorial, just some sounds, noises & demo. I have hard time inserting Nova into the mix…

This should be fixed now, thanks for pointing it out!

I’ve just pushed an update for Rack V2 for Fehler Fabrik to github, which comes with the addition of a new module called Botzinger - an arbitrary time step generator that can either be clocked or totally free running. Very weird!

1 Like

I’ve built your v2 branch and have been testing it out because PSIOP is a must-have in my setup. No issues to report, and Botzinger is very fun for making polyrhythms, I notice it seems to have very different behavior when it’s clocked or not (I was sort of expecting the clock to make timings clock-relative), but perhaps this is a deliberate choice.