Featured Artist: Omri Cohen

Meet Omri Cohen, a modular guru, musician, and teacher working with VCV Rack since 2017. His prolific YouTube channel has become a treasure trove of knowledge and inspiration in the modular patching community. Don’t miss out on this interview!

46 Likes

Thank you so much, Omri! You brought me to VCV and Eurorack (and now Bitwig). It’s so much fun watching your tutorials on Youtube and recreating your patches. I remember when I watched one of your first videos - and now you have over 40.000 followers. Incredible journey, well deserved. Kind regards, your happy patreon

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words and for the support! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks so much for highlighting surge, but also for all the support, pedagogy, and publicity you provide for the module ecosystem. As a plug-in dev I really value and appreciate it! Lovely profile.

5 Likes

In an Omri Cohen voice: Very Nice!

7 Likes

The very finest ambassador for VCV. I am a guitarist that has barely played guitar since finding VCV and Omri last year. I have learned so much in that time, from many sources, but very much from Omri. A real gentleman.

2 Likes

Such a solid champion for vcv rack. I’m grateful for Omri’s contributions to this community!

7 Likes

Thanks so much!

I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Thanks!