Eventide Misha

One thing I’d specifically like some help with is how to handle scales that have more or less than 7 notes. I’d love to be able to tell it to play chromatically or in a blues scale or a pentatonic scale, but the way I have it set up now, I would have to change all the accumulators depending on the number of notes in the scale.

Ideally I could just have the accumulators set to x/y volts where x is the interval to add or subtract and y is determined by the notes in the scale, but I am having some trouble figuring out how to do this efficiently. Any advice would be appreciated!

Okay. I think I’ve got chords working for most scale presets. There are still a couple bugs I can’t quite sort out and I am sure this patch is not the most efficient or way to do what I want to do, but here’s what I have right now. It’s all free modules except Host which I am using to play a VST, but you can hook any voice up to STACK and 2D for v/oct and gates respectively.

I’d love any constructive criticism you feel like giving. Special thanks to ChatGPT who wrote the code in BASICally for me since I didn’t know the language. Half of all proceeds from this patch will go to OpenAI.

Misha 2.0.vcv (16.0 KB)

2 Likes