DeniSound's Music corner - Denis Tercier

Holy shit that’s cool! I love the direction you took this, very creative! Especially what you were doing with that Bog Gate module going to the Bypasses, next level stuff Denis:)

1 Like

Thanks Adi. I use this so often! So many sequencers send only trigers. For Amalgam, I think it’ll be an endless mystery module…

Hi everybody! This is my latest patch made on vcv rack. The featured module here, among others is the “gray code”. A sort of clock devider. All the descriptions of the process are in the video.
I had a lot of fun to try to understand how Gray Code really works… But I’ve not achieved that really. I think that rack teach me how to have fun using stuff without having to understand it.
Cheers! :birthday:

4 Likes

Very interesting and intricate. Great sound!

1 Like

Thank you Lars. To be honest I don’t think that I manged the EV3 voice that well. The result is ok when it’s coming out of reverb, but not really from itself. I could have done much better with it. Have a nice week. :wink:

Hi, Here’s another step inside my Karplus Journey.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hey… all of you… there…here… everywhere,
Salut la compagnie!
Tutoriel en français… pour une fois…
This is about patching from scratch with some spoken explanations with a lot of “vous voyez?”, “d’accord?” and so on.
And it’s formost about polyphonic cables.
Enjoy!

Thanks @Omri_Cohen for his constant inspiration, @Coirt for his great ideas and modules, and Andrew, and @modlfo for his outstanding work, and to all the devs.

P.S. Since I’m still a noob about doing tutos, please leave me your impressions, critics and suggestions. It will be MUCH appreciated.

Cheers

3 Likes

Cheers, Denis! I will have a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Messing with my little son screaming an humming behind the mic!
Note: mic to lupolo3 through stairway, 2 fmOp from bogaudio, Vult knock and Hora hihat. All that stuff to AS stereo delay and plateau. Little patch set up while recording…
Cheers.

1 Like

That was fun Denis :smile: Great sound design.

Thanks. It was just a little one set on the go… The reason why kick and hihat coming so late… :grin:. I’m very glad you like it.

Hi,
this composition has been made as an entry to the Very Cool patch challenge 39 but really deserves to figure in good place in my own music thread. Enjoy!

Hi,
This is a little patch in witch I’m exploring pinging filters for control voltages.

Quite proud to be part of the winners of the “patch and tweak” giveaway contest. Huge Thanks to @Omri_Cohen and Kim Bjørn
3 Likes

A long setting patch for VCP-46.

Definitly deserves a place here:

Hi. This one to explore some combination between FM and Ring mod.

2 Likes

lovely stuff ! Sounds like a Buchla :smiley:

1 Like

Oh! Really? Merci! Je savais que je faisait un truc un peu Westcoast. Toutefois, il n’y a rien qui ressemble à un oscillateur complexe de type Buchla… Que je connais d’ailleurs très mal ! On va appeler ça un accident heureux alors ! Bonne année, à au passage !

1 Like

Je ne suis pas un expert non plus en West coast mais ça me l’a rappelé oui :slight_smile: Merci beaucoup à toi aussi :blush:

1 Like

Hi. It’s been a while since the last time!! This is just a little patch which talks more about sound illustration than music, but hey!! Modular is so fun for this purpose. The main modulation source is Rampage. I cross patched allmost every-thing.

Here’s the patch: Rampaging.vcv (23.3 KB)

1 Like