CroZPatching Youtube Channel

Hello there,

Shameless plug here, but I just started a Youtube Channel in which I primarily focus on VCV and try to tacke a more “West coast” and Sounddesign approach using VCV and Hardware (Eurorack and Buchla)

If that sounds interesting to you, why not check it out? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just released a Video talking about the Dual Pulser by Nysthi. Get some more freaky Rhythms into your patches! I hope to see you there and see what you guys come up with using this technique.

3 Likes

This time I did a tutorial about making your own morphing filter. The VCV Spectra is amazing, but we need more Buchla filters in our life! If you agree, why not check out the video?

5 Likes

We are going hybrid this time! In this Video Im show you guys how to properly use VCV as a midi source to control your hardware synths. If you are planing to use some outboard gear, this might get you started :slight_smile:

1 Like

To get more Sounds West coast style out of VCV, we are looking down memory lane to create a Buchla 100 Style voice. Happy exploring some wild FM sounds :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Little bump for those who are new here. I got a tutorial channel about how to create Buchla sounds in VCV. Come check it out if it sounds interesting to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes