Crashing within moments of loading

Try this :

2 Likes

Thanks Peter… My rack directory was on onedrive, I have suspended Onedrive, and my patch save folder was on dropbox, so I am suspending that too. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I did not wrote the System Requirements…

What did you expect? You came here for help, we tried, you did not manage to get it running and instead of taking your time to get to the cause, you babbled about a “dying VCV”.

That is usually the point where we cite the system requirements and your device has a “not recommended” onboard-graphics-card. Is that the cause? I don’t know, take that as a point to search for the cause of your crashes.

On the hint about onedrive you wrote:

We. That is why we recommend searching for that, as Yeager did while I am still typing this and Squinky did above.

Don’t be incredulous about my response. When two people respond in the same way to a rant that we see occasionally here, maybe there is something wrong with the rant.

1 Like

You are using OneDrive for VCV Rack plugins and all your documents. Don’t do that. It causes problems which has been reported several times, and it’s a bad idea. It could easily be the cause of your strange problems. @Vortico - maybe it would be a good idea to make a note about this in the manual, since this has come up several times?

3 Likes