Community component repo?

@carbon14 thanks, i appreciate that. :beers:

@diimdeep unfortunately that option isnt free and the cost increases per member.

This option is free, https://github.com/pricing

• Unlimited public/private repositories
  • Unlimited collaborators
2 Likes

thanks. that looks perfect.

I’d be willing to help out.

1 Like

working on this slowly. looks like even though i’ve been drawing components in affinity designer i may have to install inkscape anyways just to convert everything to scale properly in rack. currently trying some workarounds i found online because i like using the ipad with the apple pencil and affinity designer for this. i may have to end up using inkscape with astropad on my ipad but then i lose the single device portability.

One thing that has been requested a few times, and might fall within the scope of this project (helping devs with UI), would be making a module containing a preview of every widget in the default component library.

2 Likes

Hi Persy, I wanted to port the Orgone Accumulator in VCV but my skills in developping are close to zero. So do you still ave in project to port the Orgone on VCV ? Would be so dope !!

i dont possess the skillset to port it over. i just have access to the code so if anyone wants to port it over get in contact wirh me.

Just use pixel units and don’t worry about it. My panels aren’t great, but I’ve done them in Illustrator and Adobe XD using pixel units and it works fine.

ok. i’ll have to get back on this.