Calling VCV programmers for a custom job

Hi! So im possibly looking for someone that could make me a custom sequencer thats compatible with the upcoming 4MS meta module, I would need it to be 16 steps, step on/off, note per step, gate length per step, my four favorite scales, root note select and ability to store 4 patterns, ability to midi map some controls. Please reach out to me with the price of this. I perform industrial techno and will be using the 4ms meta module in my live case so i need a good sequencer to sequence meta patches and voices in my live case

Hey Justinurra,

I’d be interested in helping you with this. I’ve made over 30 modules for VCV rack including several sequencers. But I do have a few questions:

1. Do you want this module just for yourself, or do you care if this module is released, or potentially sold, to other people as well?
  2. How elaborate of a panel do you want for this module? The 4ms meta module is only 230x320px so there won’t be room for really elaborate visuals, but I wanted make sure I understand what you want here.
  3. How is this sequencer clocked? Internal or external clock? If external does it need to support anything fancy like PPQ or a Phase Clock?
  4. For MIDI Map Controls. Inside of VCV rack any parameters can be mapped to midi. For the 4ms Meta Module they will have support to map parameters to knobs. Is that what you are asking for, or something else?
  5. Do you want a manual? If so do you want something simplier or something more elaborate?
  6. Is there a deadline you need this by?
  1. Do you want this module just for yourself, or do you care if this module is released, or potentially sold, to other people as well? Possibly just for myself if Im paying for it to be made not sure

2. How elaborate of a panel do you want for this module? The 4ms meta module is only 230x320px so there won’t be room for really elaborate visuals, but I wanted make sure I understand what you want here. Im not worried how it will look within meta since I’ll be doing all the tweaking on my computer so i would like a pretty immediate panel to make sequences quickly

3. How is this sequencer clocked? Internal or external clock? If external does it need to support anything fancy like PPQ or a Phase Clock? I would be sending a master clock from my erica synths drum sequencer

4. For MIDI Map Controls. Inside of VCV rack any parameters can be mapped to midi. For the 4ms Meta Module they will have support to map parameters to knobs . Is that what you are asking for, or something else? Yes exactly!

5. Do you want a manual? If so do you ? I pretty basic simple manual would be good, nothing deep as i want this sequencer to be pretty simple nothing too crazy

6. Is there a deadline you need this by? Ideally end of August? If sooner to start making patches with it then great

1 Like

Hi Justinurra,

I’d be happy to help you out with a custom sequencer that fits your needs. I’ve worked extensively with MIDI sequencing and I’m familiar with the 4MS Meta Module, so I’m confident I can deliver a high-quality solution for your industrial techno performances.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

1 Like