Bitwig controlling a video synth

Sola Polymer. Also working on a “Bitwig controlling Lumen Video Synth” template. Ready to hand out the beta if anyone interested. So far it works as expected, you can via Bitwigs modulators modulate anything in Lumen, real time. Love!

2 Likes

I made a template so Bitwig can talk to and modulate, in real time, the Lumen Video Synthesizer

Let me know if you want it.

Peace!

I wish it was for Windows also… Are there any plans to bring it to Windows as well, or this will stay Mac only?

1 Like

Happy news for you bro!

Up Next

#1: HD Output - This feature will allow for HD video processing in Lumen along with custom aspect ratios and remains our top priority.

#2: Improving Lumen Guides - We’ll continue improving the guides in step with releases moving forward.

#3: Windows Version - We’ve moved the priority of this up, given everything we outlined above. We don’t have an estimated release date yet, but it’s very important to us.

#4: Audio Reactivity - We’ll be able to focus on this again after HD is finished and Lumen for Windows is released.

Thanks so much for reading - and as always, let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at support (at) paracosm.us :heart:

Sweeeeet!

1 Like

Made another one

1 Like

When you just can’t stop…

Sorry!

1 Like

What about Linux?

2 Likes

Sorry I think not, should be an option…

today i did modulation from within the grid

Another one

1 Like

Super Simple Lumen Patch

2 Likes

your music is perfect

1 Like

Thats very kind of you to say! Thanks!

Sunday patch

Computer Ice

1 Like

That is just wonderful. So you made a Bitwig template for controlling the Video Synth?

1 Like

I mean Lumen does not play inside Bitwig itself does it?

1 Like

Yes, but it’s recorded and captured simultaneously via OBS. Both video and music in one take.

bring on the beta, haha! thanks for the effort mate.

1 Like

Snowfilters

1 Like