4 Likes

Space Floating for Simple Minds

1 Like

Should be sleeping…

2 Likes

Space Slot Machine! :wink:

1 Like

Bone Thugs n’ Polygrid

Let me know if I’m a jerk only posting Grids in the VCV forum, i LOVE vcv and will build in it more soon… just caught up in the grid for a moment… if anyones offended, i quit! for sure!

1 Like

Just a simple morning coffee creation… enjoy!

1 Like

First of all, nothing against your music, which is interesting actually. …BUT it´s the same as with every other Grid demo i´ve seen, the sound just doesn´t catch me. It´s basicly the same as with Reaktor (just different)… everything is there and clean and shiny and all, but it´s somehow too perfect, too “flat”. I miss that (imaginary) analog feeling, which i get in VCV immediantly, in everything i hear from Grid.

1 Like

I hear you, appreciate the feedback… to clean is what I usually avoid… Yuck! I’ll see what I can do about that… Nobody wants clean right!?

Just made this:

At least there is some “false” tunes in it. :wink:

2 Likes

I guess (micro-)modulating the s__t out of it, is the answer. The more the better. Or even sliding in some dirt aka filtered noise here and there.

Again: enjoyable music !

1 Like

Heres more dirt right?

:wink:

4 Likes

Introduced my Digitakt to Bitwigs poly Grid… I think they found each other…

Its all love!

3 Likes

Bitwig looks fun. I recently got an Arturia Microlab, and it comes with a licence for Bitwig 8 tracks, i might give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate! Wow, if the full Poly Grid is in the 8 track that alone is worth the micro lab, is it thou!? That’s like a fully blown modular rig for the price of dirt ass cheap! .-) cool if it is.

Yeah Poly Grid and Digitakt really conquering each other in a nice way, couldn’t be any smoother.

Next mission, hook it up with VCV.

Peace

1 Like

Ah… just checked on their site and Polygrid is not included :sob:, maybe i’ll just use the demo and not activate then, so i can play a bit with polygrid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to hear, well it’s still worth it if you get polysynth and phase 4! Phase 4 is a nice little beast, phase modulation synthesis, a full blown Casio CZ synth if you will… I think both polysynth and phase 4 is in the 8-track. Or!?

1 Like

i will install it soon on my small linux from university, and i’ll tell you :wink:

1 Like

you got a new subscriber lol (;

1 Like

Thanks!

Here’s to you!

3 Likes

another nice one! Cheers!

1 Like