bernoulli/random

Indeed , what you can do is revert to version 1.3.0 of AudibleInstruments, but after the update to 1.3.1 it will look like this :

This is v1.3.0 ( just for fun)

Ooooooh now (1.3.0) the sine works also…

2 Likes

I agree with this but isn’t the old behavior the correct way for it to work? Otherwise it’s just a gate?

It should work as the original module i think, because it’s a hardware clone. https://mutable-instruments.net/modules/branches/manual/ And i guess the Branches does output only gates (doesn’t?). I should’ve read the manual :slight_smile:

it sounds great! can i revert only the audible instrument modules (how? i was already looking for it), or i have to revert the vcv rack to an older version?

Just the module. When I was on W7 I could just right click on a folder and choose an older one. Now I’m on W10 and somehow it never keeps track of older versions, so before I update a module, I make a backup of the folder, so I’m able to put that back when needed.

1 Like

I see. I have a W10 too, and i’m a new user, don’t have backups, so i think a just have to google for an older version from it ( or find an another solution, if the original Branches can output only gates as well). Anyway, thanks for all of your response! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nysthi Bivio will do basically what you want. It separates out the trigger and the output but if you use the same signal for both it will have the same effect as old bernoulli gate.

4 Likes

Now we’re talking :+1:

Well done dag2099 , that cup of tea did wonders !

5 Likes

Oh yeah, Thanks a lot dag2009! :slight_smile: I`m new here, but it seems to be a great forum with helpful people! :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t use the backtick (`) character in place of apostrophes (’). It triggers the inline code formatting. I’ve edited your previous posts, but use ’ in future posts.

The Mutable Instruments Branches hardware module does not pass the original signal through so the current behavior is now, in my opinion at least, correct.

5 Likes

all right, thanks! :+1: