Available v1.0 Linux plugins for testing?

Thanks Andrew!

AmalgamatedHarmonics, Geodesics and SquinkyVCV also run (I compiled the sources from github and copied their directories in ~/.Rack/Plugins/)

2 Likes

vult modules free have a pre-release

1 Like

thanks guys the plugin window is overwhelmingly great! :upside_down_face::smiley: very slick! great work Andrew

1 Like

It’s pretty.

I don’t know how usable it is yet. Impromptu modules can be told apart due to their massively different layouts, those Vult modules look like a nameless wall of knobs.

1 Like

this picture is resized, it all looks fine in VCV application :wink:

The Vult wall. Mexico paid for it.

12 Likes

Could please someone point to an appropriate thread where to discuss the plugin window?

You mean the Module Browser? If it’s a discussion, use #rack. If it’s a feature request the thread will be closed, so instead see https://vcvrack.com/manual/FAQ.html#i-have-a-feature-request.

1 Like

I’m away on business right now and can’t update my modules, but there is a v1 branch for the RCM modules available that can be built for Linux. no audio 16 yet, rest are basically ported. no poly.

2 Likes

Thanks, all good. I meant to provide the feedback that at my resolution (2560x1080) some modules are barely recognizable.
But I think this issue will/should be solved by the plugin developers (through more readable module labels) rather than by changing the Module Browser. So I don’t really have any feature or change requests atm.

man good luck! I love the RCM modules

can I suggest move the seq adapter to 1.5 or 2 HP? It module is in all my patches , however I love it

1 Like

I was thinking of making a simpler one that will also help sync sequencers when you reset whilst running. I’ll change the style and make it smaller too.

1 Like

Poly is for suckers.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: poly rocks the issue is I need to tweak the UI for poly piano roll. enough that it’ll probably be a new module if I get around to doing it at all.

1 Like

It won’t keep me out!

I play piano with one finger too!

3 Likes

That’s going to make the tracker interfaces busier for sure :wink:

just posted this: V1 Plugins List [compat]

1 Like

Blamsoft’s b4 is for all platforms!