Announcing Polyphonic Macro Oscillator 1 / 2 beta

Can’t we save that for a mad delay module?

Off topic: Been playing with U-He Colour Copy today, would LOVE to see that recreated in rack.

5 Likes

weave (artificial hair integration).

A hair weave is a type of hair extension method where hair wefts are sewn onto braided hair and styled to any desired style.

2 Likes

Mullet?

3 Likes

if it has to be a plaits/braid related name then maybe fishbone?

1 Like

PoMaOs 1/2 ?

Suggestions:

• Plaits: Mesh
  • Marbles: Pearls

If ever there are other modules to come:

• Braids: Lavar (swedish translation)
  • Clouds: Virgae
3 Likes

Definitely should be a mad delay module

1 Like

name suggestions:

(Poly)Plaits = PolyWeaver / MultiWeaver

(Poly)Braids = PolyOscy / MacroPoly

1 Like

i was thinking along those lines too: twine and weave for braids and plaits.

or possibly hair related mythological names: rapunzel and sif.

for marbles we could use taws (as the game is called in the north of england).

1 Like

There is a page on the mutable website with interesting cultural touchstones. Maybe something from there would be better than a derivative of the og name

1 Like

link?

https://mutable-instruments.net/about/

1 Like

Hi pyer i love your design, can i ask you if you use inkscape or some other vector tool like illustrator. Cos im graphic designer and id love to design some module but i really can’t do anything with inkscape

Hey thanks :slight_smile: I am on illustrator. you just have check the export settings: save/svg/settings: svg1.0 font outline, images embeded, css atribute, 5 decimales. you have to expand all symbols if you use some, and gradients works as long as they are simple

5 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Did you notice yesterday’s update for the Audible Instruments plugin?

1.1.0 (2020-04-16)

• Macro Oscillator
    • Change range of frequency parameter to [-4, 4] octaves in order to match hardware.
    • Clean up parameter quantities.
  • Macro Oscillator 2
    • Make polyphonic.
    • Use separate “invisible” parameters for LPG response and decay, so they can be MIDI-mapped and generally behave better.
    • Clean up parameter quantities.
7 Likes

super cool

2 Likes

Oh yes, I already have a pitch of chittering ghostly voices.

really nice! but in that case we missed internal LPG to timbre and morph when external CV are connected in the same time. But anyway glad that this implementation was a good intention for updating Plaits to polyphonic and make some new feature in VCV I’ve never seen before - hiding but still mapable knobs! Works nice with stoermelder’s micromap actually :wink:

2 Likes

The invisible knobs on this update are amazing!