Amalgamated Harmonics 2

Amalgamated Harmonics 2 is now available through the Rack Library,

It brings the module up to Rack 2 specification, with a much-needed UI refresh.

31 Likes

Glad to see them back in Rack!

Thanks John!

Progress and Arp3.1 are mainstays here. The new look is excellent, everything seems to be working well. Thanks @johnhoar !

Just come across this set - lovely very musical - thank you for posting these modules - going to enjoy exploring them. A request - would it be possible to introduce a cv input to control the OFFSET of the ARP3.1 and the ARP3.2?

• just realised I can do this with støermelder’s CV_MAP…

Hi, I would like to use Progress 2 with other arpeggiators and i was wondering if there’s a way (or option) to merge cv doublons on the 6 ch. polyphonic output (ex: with triad or 7th chords) ? Thanks.

Could you elaborate a little more? I don’t think I understand what you are trying to do.

Hi Yeager,

In this example, with a CM triad chord, i’m getting a 6 voice polyphonic chord. I would like to merge these values to 3 voices.

Same principle with with a C7, that i want to merge in a 4 voices chord.

Is there a module, or specific way, i could use to merge values adaptatively without using a polyphonic split ? To be more specific, something acting as an array_unique () function ?

Ah you want the number of poly outs to be depending on the chord type,

Can’t really help you there, but this module does what you want, but only has a max of 8 steps.(and a million less chord types to choose from, an a lot of other things missing but…)

I already have Hampton Harmonic Progress but the Amalgamated Harmonics version has, imho, one of the best interfaces and chord presets for progressions. Thanks anyway. I will pursue my investigations.

2 Likes

Nah… but this seems to work :wink:

ChordNotesAH.vcvs (45.2 KB)

1 Like

Wow, you made my day ! :wink: Thanks a lot for your help.

1 Like