Alternative to "strip" from Stoermelder

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a way to disable/enable several modules at the time. I was using “strip” from Stoermelder to do that but this collection is not available for Rack V2. Someone know another module that could do the same job ? Or maybe the V2 version for the Stoermelder collection ? Thanks a lot.

@alexis.matton If you don’t want to wait until an official library release of Stoermelder modules, you can use/test at your own risks :slight_smile: the latest “beta” release.

You can get the plugins there: Release Development build · stoermelder/vcvrack-packone · GitHub

Look in “Assets”, download the one according to your OS platform. Save it to your VCV plugins folder and open VCV Rack2 and you should have them installed.

Enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

Select the modules you want to disable - they will be colored in red - and then do [Ctrl]+[e] and you’re done.

1 Like

Yes, Strip works fine in V2.

Yes, it’s one of the great improvements in Rack v2: multi-select. Drag from a blank spot a sloppy rectangle over a group of modules and now you can move/delete/bypass/save/randomize/etc. all the modules as a group. Very effective and replaces a lot (all?) of the functionality of Strip + more. Great to have it built in and a great productivity enhancer.

1 Like

With STRIP you can exclude certain knobs, which is definitely a must for keeping randomization within usable limits, I feel. We cannot do without the strip guys! :slight_smile:

Aren’t you thinking of another module?

haha. This module you mean has the most knobs I’ve ever seen.

hello there i try to instal but is not work for me ;( you just have to copy the full folder?? thnx :slight_smile:

If you’re on windows, download

https://github.com/stoermelder/vcvrack-packone/releases/download/Nightly/Stoermelder-P1-2.0.aa525d0-win-20211204.vcvplugin

and copy it to “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Rack2\plugins”

It will then extract and install next time you start Rack2

1 Like

sorry im in mac sistem :frowning: thnc

This applies for each platform

If you’re on Mac, download

https://github.com/stoermelder/vcvrack-packone/releases/download/Nightly/Stoermelder-P1-2.0.aa525d0-mac-20211204.vcvplugin

and copy it to “Documents/Rack2/plugins”

It will then extract and install next time you start Rack2

2 Likes

thnx a lot this one work for me :wink: