Add button not available for modules for me

I’m having the same problem. I emailed support. I’m also using a Mac, and I tried Firefox and Safari as browsers… nothing. Using VCV Free Rack 2.

On a related note, here’s a thread where someone can’t subscribe to modules:

Just throwing out a theory: As far as I know the VCV Rack library is hosted on the Shopify platform. Also, lately various browsers have been implementing some rudimentary content blocking. Just wondering whether those Add buttons have fallen victim to browser blocking. Maybe try and search for “block” in the browser settings, try and turn off any blocking temporarily and see if the Add buttons appear again.

May be shopify who has blocked an IP (even a range) if they have experienced fraudulent/suspicious activity. If someone does not have their own IP on the internet, but are behind some masquerading router (like many ISP’s if you don’t pay extra for a public / fixed lease IP - shools etc.), they too would be blocked if someone on their subnet/ with the same public facing IP triggered the fraud-o-meter.

I don’t use shopify, so i don’t know for sure - it seems users can use various anti-fraud plugins - https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=fraud%20protection

Yeah, I guess anything is possible. Would be strange if they would only block the Add buttons though, but who knows. The theory also extends to content-blocker browser add-ons/extensions that the user might have installed. Might be interesting to temporarily disable those and do a hard-refresh (Shift-Ctrl-R/Ctrl-F5) of the library pages where the buttons are supposed to be.

Does “incognito mode” of chrome load without blockers?

By default extensions are not loaded in incognito mode, but you can change that (I do).

Thanks for the response. Like a similar post I read from another person, my problem resolved itself spontaneously after a few days. The representative I talked too didn’t know what happened. It just fixed itself. Thanks again!