A few patch examples with the Instruo collection

So yeah, Instruo is now available in VCV Rack :slight_smile: Here are a few examples -

24 Likes

Oh man, Christmas really did come early this year. I’ve been hoping more hardware companies would port to VCV.

3 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

Fantastic! Very generous from Instruo :+1:t4:

Thanks for the overview video Omri!

3 Likes

wow. thanks :slight_smile:

is a release of arbhar and lĂşbadh planned? maybe as paid versions?

this release made my day.

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten the pack to work in linux? I have subscribed in the library, the Instruo folder exists with the json and .so file in ~/.Rack/plugins-v1/, but the modules are not in the browser and the notification dot on the “Library” tab is still there.

best news for so long :champagne:

Thanks to Instruo & Omri

1 Like

As I understood it, the DSP is too heavy on those modules for having them in VCV because they will not be usable so much…

ok, thanks :slight_smile:

works nicely here on linux, although I didn’t dig really deep into the modules so far :slight_smile:

That VCO sounds pretty good.

Wow! I was just checking the library and saw these and my eyes bugged out! So many cool modules! And free? Just awesome. Thanks so much to the Instruo gang for porting these!

1 Like

I just posted a topic on the same issue. Hopefully it gets fixed. :confused:

1 Like

that is a nice xmas present :smile:
thanks Omri for your video :+1:

1 Like

Jason said he’d fire up a 16.04 VM and recompile, so there should be an version for Ubuntu 16.04/18.04 soon. 20.04 works.

2 Likes

Great stuff!

1 Like

@Omri_Cohen Would you happen to know who wrote the code and who did the faceplates?

Well, there are a few people working on it. I’m pretty sure they are all from the Instruo team.

1 Like

With how few resources the rest have been taking up, that says a lot. It’s pretty impressive how I built a rack the size I usually do, and still nowhere near hitting my CPU limits. For them to think the ones they missed take up a lot, they must be huge.