A bit quiet around here lately?

The pace of new modules, forum posts etc seems to have dwindled to me, anyone else perceiving this?

I think it’s pretty typical for the end of the summer months…

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

For me, its because I’m too usy finishing up an album I used VCV rack on and its taken me over a year.

2 Likes

times for modules releases and times for working on new modules releases :smiley:

6 Likes

Good stuff! Link it when you get it done!

For sure!

1 Like

Kid’s summer holiday is the killer here. I haven’t uploaded anything to YouTube for over a month. It’s infuriating how all the stats nosedive as soon as you stop posting ‘content’. It’s almost like it’s designed to just make people spam stuff as much as possible. Oh, wait :laughing:

1 Like

but YOUR content is much more valuable then all the other yt-content for me. Take your time :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I try to do quality not quantity! I’ve still been patching plenty of stuff, just haven’t had time to make any of it into videos. I think it’s probably the same for most people (in the northern hemisphere at least), better weather, summer holidays, longer evenings and more going on. Makes it harder to sit inside making music or coding new modules.

2 Likes

I have started many and not quite finished. I also have felt stressed with work and lack of money.

1 Like

Yep, those are two factors I’m sure many of us can relate to!

1 Like