zOù MAï: Problematic?

Hi all. I recently discovered the zOù MAï sequencer from bidoo it’s an impressive tool. However, unless I’m doing something totally wrong it is rendered as good as useless because of the fact that - from what I experience- it does not start reliably. A couple of things are akward, to say the least. When starting the sequencer from a clock - I use Clocked but I’ve tried with several other clocks- the sequencer starts with skipping and running through several pulses before catching on to the clock-pulse. This gets worse when the speed setting in the sequencer is augmented. Secondly the reset function doesn’t seem to work and then all of a sudden catches on and works for a while. I’ve tried all the work-arounds I can think of -that doesn’t mean there aren’t any others- but to no avail. As stated above; zoù Maï is as good as useless as far as I’m concerned. That wouldn’t be a problem if it weren’t such an amazing tool with many options not found in other sequencers. Thus: questions: anybody here have a clue as to what the problem might be and how to solve it? Or -if not- is there a comparable sequencer? If there is I haven’t found it - yet. Thnx in advance and have a nice one.

You can check this thread on the FB group about it.

/groups/vcvrack/permalink/666582014001946

put facebookdotcom in front of that

Thnx for the reply, Steve. I’ll check it out ASAP. Enjoy