Your desert island plugin

I honestly can’t make a patch without a NYSTHI module.

They may be tough to understand and in effect intimidating to use, but it is well worth it, allowing you to make an entire voice with around two or three modules.
The design philosophy of “Just add them functions, we’ll think of the design later” allows the modules to look like NASA equipment.

1 Like

If we’re talking about a plugin (like a collection of modules), it’s gotta be Vult.

If we’re talking about a single module…hard tossup between I-Can’t-Believe-It’s-Not-Plaits from the Audible Instruments plugin, and Freak from the Vult Compacts plugin.

I guess it might be somewhat difficult to make a patch with nothing but a filter module, but…actually, brb. Gotta go try something…

EDIT: Okay, so maybe not a whole playable song or anything, but chaining a few Freaks together with different filter models leads to some very interesting and noisy sounds.

1 Like

Floats by Friedrichs Audio…
Seems to be nearly inexhaustible when you have two or three interconnected.

Vults Free as well!

Wow. Thanks. You are a ‘piping’ hot shell master !

So, here’s the top 20:

261 cf MONO 239 Core AudioInterface 174 NYSTHI AttackDecay 150 AS DelayPlusStereoFx 139 VultModulesFree Debriatus 128 ImpromptuModular Clocked 127 VultModulesFree Unstabile 124 Valley Plateau 116 Fundamental Scope 105 Southpole CornrowsX 103 VultModulesFree Slap 101 VCV-Console Console8_3 96 VultModulesFree Rescomb 95 Alikins BigMuteButton 88 Bogaudio Bogaudio-EightFO 86 KlirrFactoryFree ClockMultiplier 78 Blamsoft-XFXReverb Blamsoft-XFXReverb 77 unless_modules markov 71 AudibleInstruments Branches 69 cf MASTER

2 Likes

if there is one i always use, it is valley plateau

Hovered Value of course! so in love with this thing, not sure how i ever lived w/o it…

2 Likes

always always clocked from imprumptu modular, aepelzens’ erwin and a (audible instruments) resonator
and my template has the 16 channel mixer from koralfx connected to a core audio and AS stereo vu meter

Don’t you mean “deserted” island?

Or probably dessert.

Impromptu “Clocked”. Use it in every patch, can hardly bare the site of other clocks!

Southpoles Parasites Smoke for outstanding reverb.