- Get a bunch of modules wired up as a functional unit.
- Add a @stoermelder Strip module to the right of the module group – they need to be touching and separate from everything else in your patch.
- On the Strip, select ‘Copy’ or control-C
- Without exiting Rack Load a new patch.
- Add a Strip module in the new patch
- Choose paste or control-V on the new Strip.
- The new patch now has a copy of the Strip preset from the old patch!
I think I know WHY this works – the copy/paste buffer for a module doesn’t get erased because a new patch is loaded – but it is SO COOL.