This is quite a big update to the XTRTN plugin.
Two new modules:
- Ichneumonid: Randomly (or deterministically) switches between signals without creating discontinuities. The probabilities of crossing over may be configured separately for each signal. U2UD2D mode prevents sharp changes-in-direction, creating smoother patterns ideal for combining LFOs.
- Meganeura: Four toggle-able clock tempo multipliers with three product-multipliers for more complex behaviours and reaching higher tempos. May keep track of two clocks at once, to seemlessly flip between base-tempos.
- Hallucigenia can remember up to 16 different states (by triggering save/load on different polyphonic channels).
- Opabinia accepts polyphonic input for waveshaping and distortion.
- Modulo has been completely redesigned, is now compact and polyphonic.
- Splitterbust has new graphics to fit in with the other modules.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated. If anything is confusing, do check out the XTRTN guide - I’m always adding new details and improvements there. I hope you get something useful, or at least fun, out of these modules <3 Thank you for reading