What are you listening to?

1 Like

oh, shit, my former friend bob quine did a great song on the zorn record, with Jody Harris. He told me that a) it was the only time he ever used the Roland Feedback pedal, and b) they did two takes using different tracks on the same piece of 24 track tape. When they were mixing they decided to use both takes, which were not at all in sync!

2 Likes
1 Like

Not only is this one of the longest-running free net labels, it also has a fantastic catalog of 80 releases. And I’m not just saying that because Maxime released an album of my music!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Bandcamp

Abul Mogard remix of Fovea Hex ‘We dream all the dark away’.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Also, if anyone uses Last.fm and wants to talk a bit with me, feel free to follow me: FeedbackAltar.

2 Likes

That’s genius!

turn lights and phone off

4 Likes

Small Systems - Part 4 (VCV Rack and 3x Moog Mother-32) by Rheyne

2 Likes

Pulse Emitter “Swirlings” – not made with VCV Rack, but I’ll bet you hear a strong affinity with some of the more melodic offerings from VCV Rack composer.

4 Likes

Someone put in a big effort to illustrate The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway. They had previously done Supper’s Ready.

5 Likes

Keeley Forsyth: Debris

1 Like
3 Likes

The probably best HR3 club night DJ set - 6 years aniversary party 05/1996:

Mid 90s - best time ever! Legendary Frankfurt sound :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wait, there’s already a “DJ Dag”? Good job I’m dag2099.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s the guy on the right. A Frankfurt Trance legend. In 1996 he was almost at the peak of his career (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Dag). Apparently he is still active and releasing stuff once in a while.