What are you listening to?

You’re awesome - thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Jim! Good stuff, man… we’re getting around in here :slight_smile:

1 Like

In fact the first live band I saw on my own (meaning with a friend but no adult) was TH in 1979 on the Fear in Music tour. Indeed great stuff!

1 Like

I love this:

2 Likes

Proper nice!

1 Like

New podcasts by Robert Plant and David Gilmour

2 Likes

immortal hector and willie colon

1 Like

Spectral Mornings, the masterpiece of an album by Steve Hackett of Genesis fame. Incredibly it celebrates its 40th anniversary this year. I used to plow the groves out of this LP.

3 Likes

Of course I’ve been listening to Spectral Mornings too, just forgot to post about it here :wink:

Steve and band members look back at the album

2 Likes

It’s the 30th anniversary of Peter Gabriel’s Real World Records, and his album Passion

2 Likes

WOMAD (World of Music and Dance festival) had financial problems at the start, and Peter Gabriel was joined by Genesis in a reunion concert held in 1982 to raise money to pay debts.

1 Like
1 Like

Saw them in 1977 in Berkeley CA!

1 Like

Mainly classical (Medieval and Baroque), electronic (old stuff from the early age of concrete music), 19th century Russian guitar (7 strings classical guitar) and the latest Rammstein in the car.

This music has been used as a soundtrack here in Québec back in the '80, fine female choir…

Thom Yorke today

I know I’m not in the majority but I think King of Limbs is my favorite Radiohead album.

1 Like

Chilling with my 9 year old listening to Tycho Past is Prologue before bedtime.

1 Like

Never enough Caterina…

1 Like