We ❤ our Devs

I’ve gotta say - there are so many devs that have put so much of their hearts and souls into Rack V2 and the amazing plugin ecosystem. Share the love below and if you want to tag particular devs, I wouldn’t be sad! Don’t be afraid to tell them why you love them too!

20 Likes

Yeah kudos to all devs working round the clock to iron out the bumps!!!

Things are looking bright :smiley:

(Great thread idea!!)

4 Likes

Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers …

8 Likes

A heartfelt thanks to all of you, with VCV you have definitely improved my life! I can never thank you enough. :alien: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Absolutely. There are so many talented devs in the community and many of them sharing their code for others to learn from. VCV is a great example of an open source business model and community.

3 Likes
15 Likes

You just won the price for the nerdiest patch in a loong time. Congratulations Paul!

2 Likes

Yeah, seriously! First and foremost Andrew, who gambled his livelyhood for 2 years to bring us a product which is mostly also free. And the tireless work of Christoph Scholtes with the library. And the developers with huge and complicated plugins to upgrade (looking at you Antonio). They all deserve many many :heart::heart::heart: and :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

It is specially very nice to share with such passionate people, passion is a thing we tend to miss a lot lately :wink:

4 Likes

Fair call :grin:

1 Like

I have no access nor could afford a modular rack. Thanks for making it within reach for everyone. Our sonic dreams have come true. :slight_smile:

3 Likes