=== very cool patch challenge, edition 39 ===

you are challenged to make a patch in vcv rack to showcase a particular module in a creative way, so other users may get inspired. you can also win eternal fame!

this time the featured module is: befaco rampage

== rules ==
• make a patch in vcv rack using the chosen module and upload your patch to https://patchstorage.com/ and/or in your reply to this thread
• tag your upload with vcp-39
• you are encouraged to only use free modules in the patch, but this is not required
• make a video showcasing your patch and upload it to youtube
• add a link to your video as a comment to this post (these videos will be collected in a playlist)
• give feedback on other participants’ patches

deadline: monday end of the day, wherever you are, september 16th
(though late entries will still be added to the playlist)

a new challenge with a different module will be announced every other tuesday.

4 Likes

rampage is modeled on a eurorack hardware module, so i’m sure there are many videos on it. and there is an extensive video from omri:

hopefully this inspires you to be creative!

3 Likes

Good choice. This guy is so cool.
This video from divkid is full of nice tricks also:

4 Likes

Indeed :slightly_smiling_face: C’est très complet…

1 Like

WriFle

I love Rampage. I probably haven’t explored half of it but I liked this so thought I would enter it.Wrifle.vcv (155.2 KB)

APOLOGIES: I forgot that Ferox is not a free plug in

7 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My contribution to Very Cool Patch #39 on VCV Rack. Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Rampage as 7 vco, 7 env to vca, 2 filter and 2 env to filter. Mixed on BeatStep Pro.

11 Likes

Wow ! Amazing work :slight_smile: j’adore :blush:

1 Like

Stunning!

1 Like

@Jamuud love your sounds, well done!

@Marc_Brafman you went full Rampage! Great patch you made!

2 Likes

Amazing! Marc for now you take all … :smiley: It is a pity that there is no more voting because I would vote with all limbs and fingers. :smiley: Great patch very dark ambient. Cheers

2 Likes

These violin/cello like sounds are great. I like these mood in your patch. Great work @Jamuud. Cheers

Wait for other submissions… :grin:

Merci beaucoup, Ghalebor. I really appreciate :cool::slightly_smiling_face:

Et pas de trompette dans VCV via OSC en midi par S/PDIF… cette fois :smile:

Promis ! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Fluckerzeit

I wanted to try Rampage for crazed pitch modulation as well amplitude modulation.

My computer struggled at around 3:30 and produced a glitch but I already had it max block size and threads.

Fluckerzeit.vcv (94.9 KB)

On playing back the upload after i posted it has several glitches - sorry about that. Please feel free to delete it if necessary

3 Likes

Colorful sounds :slightly_smiling_face: (sons colorés)

Yes! Good job. Rampage fits perfectly to modulate stuff like wavetable oscillators… Good sequence. This sounds nice!
Cheers!

1 Like

Wow Marc! This is just brilliant. I thought building a patch only with Rampage too… But… Mon petit doigt m’a dit que quelqu’un y avait pensé avant ! :grin:.
And… Wow! Your patch sounds amazing. I still don’t understand how you could reach such low end frequencies! Bravissimo!

1 Like