=== very cool patch challenge edition 31 ===

VCP-31 Night at Creepy “Happy” Lunapark

Hello Rackerz

This is my second shot to the VCP-31. Well, I would not be myself if I did not try again. Because I was not entirely happy with my first patch. here I have to admit that I do not really like House or Techno vibes. However, I have the impression that the Mid / Side technique suits them better than my production. I can be wrong, if it is so, there is always time to learn. So my dear Rackerz, I present to you my approach to this technique. It seems to me that you can hear it quite clearly. By the way, I would not be myself if I did not do the right composition. Welcome, therefore, in my Creepy Lunapark. Muhahahahaha…

Ben. I hope it is not too late for my second shot to VCP-31? Patchstorage post soon as possibe:

vcp-31 Night at Creepy Happy Lunapark.vcv (74.2 KB)

2 Likes

it’s not too late!

Hey Guys, This is my contribution. It was quite funny to manipulate sequences with this module::: Hope you’ll like it. This time, I was a bit late, so there’s a bit less descriptions, but you’ll find a scheme witch describes the idea of this patch here.

And play with it: MidSide Out.vcv (97.0 KB) Wish you all a nice week, take care.

3 Likes

I agree, it’s really not easy to do something creative around this module. Basically its function is to enhance the stereo image of a mix. Personally I decided to use it as… A mixer, to combine and transform two separate signals. And it provide some good possibilities of uncertainty!

playlist updated (see post 22)

1 Like

@ablaut @dag2099 @the1andonlydrno @jedrzejewskimk @shishiOdoshi
Hi guys. Just a little word to congratulate all of you for your patches. I had a lot of pleasure to discover them all. This word also to encourage you to take a bit more time to give some feedback to other participants since it’s part of the challenge and a good way to learn. It encourage also to be part on the next challenges. This time, and I think it’s a better way to do (maybe not, let me know what you think), I made mines by commenting directly on the YT channels.
Since I was a bit late, you may have missed my contribution… Cheers and have a nice week.
… And wow, the next challenge is so exciting!!!

1 Like