VCV Rack 2 teaser

@Dr4am if you are ok with windows and/or scared by linux, at least please consider buying a strong computer.

I have never seen windows working well on a low-spec pc

2 Likes

When I say “max 27 modules” or “max 7 modules” I refer only to Foundamental modules, or Audible Instruments with “Low cpu”, if I use others, the number drops further.

I’ll bear that in mind, thanks.

Is there a news feed or something I can subscribe to in order to receive notification of release?

1 Like

hey, welcome ! yes, all the music production blogs and channels of the world basically

2 Likes

Subscribe to the infrequent VCV newsletter in your VCV account settings at VCV - Register / Log in.

3 Likes

They’re waiting for 2.0 final, not the git/beta release.

Hope it comes soon!

3 Likes

Release the hounds!!

I’ve got my ££ ready…

I’ve got my €€ ready…

1 Like

I’ve got my ₫ ready…

:joy:

Any update on the release date?

I doubt if there will be an “update on the release date”.

There will simply be the release.

3 Likes

Sweet, thank you :slight_smile:

do we know the year of november in which the release is to take place? :slight_smile: Erik

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Okay. I got Rack2 to run. (At all.) Yay!

Now, is there some sort of guide for migration to it? I see the VCV basic modules in my library, but no others. I’m logged in and it says that my library is “Up to date” but all the other plugins I’m subscribed to are missing. :sob:

And my original patches? - Ignoring for the moment whether or not they run once loaded. [edit - Oh. I can navigate to my old patches in four mouse clicks, but then I get an error message about all those missing plugins.]

oh, my goodness, search the forum! this has been asked answered many times.

1 Like

You have no modules and your library is up to date because you are using a"beta" version of VCV rack 2, you can install the modules for the V2 manually, or wait for the release of the V2.

Is coming, I can feel it…